-
October 11th, 2005, 04:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello collective brain.
I wanted to know what you all thought about if I should get DD the brunette bitty twins for the holidays.
She has asked for them and the reason that I am hesitating is becuase she got her first AG last CHristmas and since then has added 3 more dolls to her collection.
I know that DH will think that it is too much. But theBittys are so cute and DD is still in her Mommy phase. She has a Cabbage patch baby that she takes care of and has asked for another cabbage patch baby. I figure I may as well spend the extra money and get her the twins that she has also asked for. I don't want to get her both kids of dolls and would rather stick with the AG products.
So those of you with the twins what do you think? Are they as cute as they look? I also think that DD would enjoy sleeping with them.
Thanks in advance
Lara
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks